Thursday, December 7, 2017
Week 3 Required
Guerrilla Advertising was a method of marketing shown in the movie The Persuaders. Guerrilla advertising is an unconventional and memorable way of advertising. I had an encounter with this form of advertising the other day. I was walking home from school looked down, and saw what I thought to be a $20 bill. Excitedly I picked it up just to find out it was an ad for a car wash . I believe this form of advertising is very effective. If I saw a flyer or commercial for the car wash I would have disregarded it (especially because I don't have a car). This form of advertising made me go out of my way to see the ad. Once I did pick it up and realized it wasn't money I carried it the rest of my walk so I could throw it away. At home I forgot to throw the ad away and left it sitting out. My dad saw the ad and that it offered a discounted car wash. He kept to ad/coupon. He likely would not have reacted to the ad on tv or on a poster, but because I brought it home he saw it and kept it. Overall I think guerrilla advertising is beneficial and I enjoy how creative it is compared to typical tv ads, billboards, and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 6 free choice
Recently my sister got the letters R2D2 and C3PO tattooed on her feet (she has many tattoos and is not known for making good choices of what...
-
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/most-radical-provisions-gop-tax-bill_us_5a230f19e4b03c44072df14c?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009 http://www...
-
As you can probably tell from my wallpaper I am a huge Beyonce fan. My favorite creation of Beyonce is her visual album Lemonade. If you h...
-
A few days ago there was a viral video of a boy named Keaton Jones. In the video he was crying and talking about how he was being bullied at...
No comments:
Post a Comment