Sunday, December 3, 2017
Free choice Week 2
I chose this form of media because I find the Doritos Super Bowl commercials funny and this was the first one I thought of. I believe this commercial was very effective because the focus of the commercial wasn't only the Doritos but also the situation of the baby. Although traditional I think commercials are a great way for media to be shared because many people watch TV so it captivates a large audience. The brand placement in the commercial was very obvious with the Doritos bag being front and center. The bag also drew me in because it was the only bright colored thing in a room full of neutral colors. An unborn baby wanted the Doritos so it made me think that they must be good. I also liked how the plot of the commercial was very simple and that you could have watched any part of it and knew what was going on. Overall I enjoyed this commercial, it made me laugh, and was a good way a spreading awareness of Doritos.
https://youtu.be/ugn_qmQ0NFo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 6 free choice
Recently my sister got the letters R2D2 and C3PO tattooed on her feet (she has many tattoos and is not known for making good choices of what...
-
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/most-radical-provisions-gop-tax-bill_us_5a230f19e4b03c44072df14c?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009 http://www...
-
As you can probably tell from my wallpaper I am a huge Beyonce fan. My favorite creation of Beyonce is her visual album Lemonade. If you h...
-
A few days ago there was a viral video of a boy named Keaton Jones. In the video he was crying and talking about how he was being bullied at...
No comments:
Post a Comment