Today I was watching Scooby-Doo and while watching it I noticed product placement. At first when Velma was entering a room I noticed that right by the entrance there was a large red cooler with the Coca cola label. The bright red cooler stuck out like a sore thumb in a setting of muted colors. Later on in the movie there was a scene in a kitchen where Coke bottles in the back round. I thought this time the cokes were less distracting but you could still see them. The movie had good and bad product placement but either way I noticed it and it got me thinking so they achieved what the advertiser set out to do.
Sunday, December 17, 2017
Week 4 Free Choice
Today I was watching Scooby-Doo and while watching it I noticed product placement. At first when Velma was entering a room I noticed that right by the entrance there was a large red cooler with the Coca cola label. The bright red cooler stuck out like a sore thumb in a setting of muted colors. Later on in the movie there was a scene in a kitchen where Coke bottles in the back round. I thought this time the cokes were less distracting but you could still see them. The movie had good and bad product placement but either way I noticed it and it got me thinking so they achieved what the advertiser set out to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 6 free choice
Recently my sister got the letters R2D2 and C3PO tattooed on her feet (she has many tattoos and is not known for making good choices of what...
-
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/most-radical-provisions-gop-tax-bill_us_5a230f19e4b03c44072df14c?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009 http://www...
-
As you can probably tell from my wallpaper I am a huge Beyonce fan. My favorite creation of Beyonce is her visual album Lemonade. If you h...
-
A few days ago there was a viral video of a boy named Keaton Jones. In the video he was crying and talking about how he was being bullied at...
No comments:
Post a Comment